Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Just for you



7:52 pm

I have feelings for you
More intense
Than I ever felt
For anyone in this lifetime
Or ever would.
Don’t ask for logic
As this is beyond it.
Love does not have reason
If it does
‘tis not love
But lust,
for money,
 for beauty
for fame.
I need none of it
in lieu of love.
I have all
And seen the
Transience of them all
It is that deeper feeling I’m after,
That will not wither with time,
Does not have the ebb and flow
Of the tides,
That which always withstands the
Test of time.
When life is at its prime
Let’s journey together
To seek that permanence
There’ll be change of weather
But that change is not for us
Change of nature
But that change is not for us
In our finite love
For each other
Let us
Seek and find
That Infinite.
Come let’s
Start the journey
Let us not apprehend disaster
We are strong enough to
Surmount
Whatever befalls us
Provided we are together.

No comments: