Friday, May 17, 2013

Exams are Over!!!

Practical examinations are over. Had to evaluate about 200 B.Tech students (technical/ non-technical powerpoint presentations) in the course of the last three days.  Luckily the fourth year examination took place last week. Pheeew it's over!!!! But I enjoyed the phase thoroughly. Such is life!


At any given semester I handle around 550 students. But that doesn't mean that I am alienated from the other 550.

The previous two weeks just flew by with students coming to deliver mock ppt presentations before me. My feedback session was longer than the duration of the presentations themselves. Everything had to be monitored. At college I was completely surrounded by my student teams. It was great fun.

My students keep me on my toes. When they are around energy levels are bound to be high. So, throughout the day, even when I'm at home I'm full of energy. I try to make the best out of every situation in life and that is what I 'preach' too. Hence, I'm highly optimistic.

Now is the time to add up marks and fill up the tabulation sheets when they arrive from the university.
Awaiting the next session and new batch of students.

Auf wie der zein.

No comments: